the scriptable email platform for hosting providers.
Halon is a scriptable email gateway and anti-spam filter (MTA or proxy) with many features and an extensive ecosystem; probably best described as an email delivery and security platform. Used primarily by web hosting providers such as One.com, Host1Plus and DuoCircle, it powers some of the world's most popular mail servers.
- Getting started guide
- User's FAQ and pricing
This informational website is arranged as a wiki. Below are a list of the most requested articles for your convenience.
SMTP and e-mail
- Email security
- Delivery and routing
- E-mail tracking search filters and logging
Programming and integration
- HSL scripting and API calls
- Fetching statistics using SNMP
- Platform integration with cPanel, WHMCS, Odin and Atomia.
- SOAP API
System and management
- Software update
- Performance benchmarks and considerations
- Clustering for scalability
- System architecture and disk layout
- IPv6 support