the scriptable email platform for hosting providers.
It's noted for its flexibility, scripting and integration capabilities, allowing demanding customers such as hosting providers to design the perfect solution for their needs, without compromise. It may be downloaded for free and installed on any x86-64 server/computer or as a virtual machine. Supplementary software is available on our GitHub page.
This informational website is arranged as a wiki. However, below are a list of the most requested articles for your convenience.
- Getting started
- User's FAQ and pricing
SMTP and e-mail
- Email security
- Delivery and routing
- E-mail tracking search filters and logging
Programming and integration
- HSL scripting and API calls
- Fetching statistics using SNMP
- Platform integration with cPanel, WHMCS, Odin and Atomia.
- SOAP API
- Software update
- Performance benchmarks and considerations
- Clustering for scalability
- System architecture and disk layout
- IPv6 support
- End-user installation guide
- Custom reporting and statistics
- Defining LDAP sources
- Installing PKI certificates
- The revision-managed configuration
- Performing recovery if something goes wrong
- Local users and console administration