the scriptable email gateway for service providers.
Halon is a scriptable email gateway and anti-spam filter (MTA or proxy) with many features and an extensive ecosystem; probably best described as an email delivery and security platform. It is used primarily by web hosting providers, and powers some of the world's most popular mail servers.
- Getting started guide
- User's FAQ and pricing
This informational website is arranged as a wiki. Below are a list of the most requested articles for your convenience.
SMTP and e-mail
- Email security
- Delivery and routing
- E-mail tracking search filters and logging
Programming and integration
- HSL scripting and API calls
- Fetching statistics using SNMP
- Platform integration with cPanel, WHMCS, Odin and Atomia.
- SOAP API
System and management
- Software update
- Performance benchmarks and considerations
- Clustering for scalability
- System architecture and disk layout
- IPv6 support